If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

July 28, 2007

NeoColors


Today, I was bored out of my skull and I spent my time tweaking Neo . Again. I know that EboNeo is not to everyone's taste especially those of you who are fond of bright colours.

So I present NeoColors which is based on EboNeo

I will be posting the template here soon. So you can watch this space.

Here is a blog called Pauline already using NeoColors.

I could not have done it without the help of a very reliable online photo editor Phixr. It has a wide range of functions. I would have given up otherwise. It saved so much hustle altogether.

No comments yet