June 25, 2007

How to get rid of label count

I have scratched my head many a times over this one


How do i remove the annoying number count in front of every label

Toady I was feeling a bit adventurous and expanded my widget. What do I see

A wonderful piece of code right before my eyes.



(<data:label.count/>)




I relished destroying it and looking at the preview.

No number count

It's quite easy to find.

Just open the edit HTML box and expand widgets

Go to the Edit option on the browser and select Find, then type in " label.count "

This will bring you to the culprit which needed to be eliminated

Just in case you might want to replace the label count function it can be inserted after



amp;nbsp;




simple input that as a search under expanded widget and then insert the label count code directly after it.


Simple as that!

No comments: